Cellulite Detox Remedies You Can Do At Home
5 Ways To Flush the Fat For Smoother Hips, Buns, And Thighs
One of my specialty areas of expertise is attacking cellulite (fat) on people's bodies. Before losing over 70 pounds, my legs, butt and thighs was so lumpy and bumpy that I would never go swimming in the summer or wear shorts. In the heat of the summer, I would wear long black pants and refused to go to my best friend's pool parties. But, that all changed when I decided to lose the weight and the cellulite with the following cellulite detox remedies you can do at home. If you want to know how to get rid of cellulite fast, keep reading.
Drinking Lot of Water And Herbal Teas
Drink 2-4 quarts of water daily. Water flushes toxins out of the body and improves circulation. Add herbal teas to help flush your body of toxins and waste. There are 6 types of teas that work which I created in one detox blend called Intermittent Fasting Skinny Detox Tea.
Eating A Clean Diet
Eat lots of green veggies and when craving sweets, skip sugar and sugary snacks and reach for fruit. Dump all fried foods and those high in saturated and hydrogenated fats. And especially avoid canned foods and other foods high in salt. Salt increases water retention and makes cellulite worse.
Mechanical massages, or lymphatic massage have been very effective at reducing the appearance of cellulite when done 3 x per week. You can do them yourself or go to a professional massage therapist.
Muscle Toning Exercises
Cardio is great for overall health and fat burning, yet strength training is also needed because firming the muscle underneath the cellulite will help smooth the skin's appearance.
Creams With Caffeine
Scientific studies have shown caffeine to be very effective at reducing the appearance of cellulite by passing through the skin layers and going to the fat cells where it causes hem to deflate and decrease in size and shape. In fact, caffieine is one of the over 20+ ingredients in Slim & Tone, our number one anti-cellulite cream on the market today.
Follow these tips for 30 days:
- Drink 2-4 quarts of water daily. Water flushes toxins out of the body and improves circulation. Add fresh lemon or lime or use a fruit infuser bottle and add delicious berries and other fruit for the antioxidants.
- Eat fibrous fruits and vegetables to generate daily bowel movements. Most green veggies are perfect to eat and fruits low in sugar like blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries.
- NO alcohol for the first thirty days. Alcohol stops fat burning for up to 4 days because your liver has to process the alcohol first before it can burn fat.
- Limit Coffee to one cup per day, two at the most. Coffee can spike insulin making your blood sugar raise which results in slower weight loss.
Instead, You can drink Victoria’s Best Skinny Detox Weight Loss Tea because it has 6 organic gourmets herb teas all in one to help flush toxins from your body and from fat stores on your thighs and bum. I drink this every day to maintain my tight firm, cellulite-free thighs, and butt.
- Stop eating sugar and sugary snacks. Instead, reach for fresh fruit and raw veggies.
- Stop eating all fried foods and those high in saturated and hydrogenated fats.
- Avoid canned foods and other foods high in salt. Salt increases water retention and makes cellulite worse.
- Drink herbal teas will tell you the special ones
- Limit soda to one diet soda per day. NO regular soda, sugar is too high
- Eat five small meals four to five times per day.
Also, make sure to take your daily vitamin in addition to at least 1,000 milligrams daily of Vitamin C which has been recommended by cellulite researchers. It’s important to maintain normal, healthy body weight. Yo-yoing weight with diets makes cellulite worse. In addition, don’t smoke. Smoking causes poor blood circulation and contributes to premature aging and sagging of the skin.
What Else Can You Do? Thinking of Surgical Treatments?
Most of the treatments advertised today that include pills, suction machines, creams and wrapping the skin are not really effective solutions to getting rid of cellulite. Liposuction can surgically remove fat cells but it is not a permanent solution and requires repeating the treatment over and over again. Plus it is quite an expensive procedure for the average person. An average surgical and treatment plan can cost up to $10,000! The best way to get rid of cellulite naturally is to use Victoria’s Best Slim & Tone Anti-Cellulite Cream along with a healthy diet and exercise program.
Try Slim & Tone Anti-Cellulite Cream Instead Of Invasive Surgery
Slim & Tone Anti Cellulite Cream Firming Lotion Botanical Defense Skin Tightening Reduce Sagging Loose Skin Dimples Buttocks Legs Stomach
PERFECT STAY AT HOME DIY ANTI-CELLULITE CREAM BODY WRAP
How this multi-action formula works.
1. It’s most frequent use is as a Professional Grade Body Wrap that you can do at home. Many Exclusive Resort Spas use formulas like this, but with fewer ingredients! The average cellulite wrap at a spa is between $70.00 and $125.00 for one wrap! With our advanced multi-action formula, you can getup to ten wraps in one jar depending on how much you use and where you put it.
2. You can use it under our Waist Trainer to help facilitate the fat breakdown and skin toning for reducing the size of your waist. The combo is what most of our models use. You can also use it under sweat pants, or sweat tops, etc!
3. You can use it as a pre-workout cream before you go to the Gym, Yoga, Zumba, Dance Practice, or even Long Walk and on vacation by the pool.
4. Rest and relax along with sipping on a cup of skinny detox tea
Directions for use:
It can be used with any type of wrap (salt-soaked strips, gauze, etc.) and can be used as a base product to apply under other topical lotions and potions.
Unfortunately, cellulite is one of those things that we as women experience. You don’t have to live with it. You have been granted the freedom to build your best body ever. You now have the tips you need to immediately begin your cellulite busting process and eliminate that ugly cellulite off your formerly tight thighs.
Don’t wait any longer! Start today!
Do you have family and friends who love skincare? Make sure to share this article with them!
Founder of Skin Tight Naturals
Victoria Johnson-Fitness Model with over 20,000 Photo & Video Shoots, Founder of Skin Tight Naturals, Clinical High-Performance Skin & Health Products Company. Best Selling Fitness & Nutrition Author, Professional Trainer, Endorsed Athlete & Entrepreneur! Live Your Passion, Love Your Skin & Get Fit & Sexy any age and stage of life!
NEED MORE SKIN TIGHTENING? If you are experiencing saggy, baggy skin on your face, neck, chest, and arms, try my Tighten’ Up Crepey Skin Cream FOR TIGHTENING, SMOOTHING, AND FIRMING to those areas. All you need is a very small amount (it’s highly concentrated). You can wear it under make-up or at night while you sleep. It has the power of several key ingredients that actually increase collagen production and elastin which is what makes your skin tight.