Several years ago, I was about to give up on my damaged wrinkly, skin. After spending years in the sun, I thought my skin would never look smooth again. You see, I never listened to my dermatologist when it came to skin health, and losing over 70 pounds of fat only added fuel to the fire! What is so crazy is I never thought about wrinkles in my youth until I started to develop crepey skin. If I could talk to my younger self, here is what I would say about preventing crepey skin:
If You Smoke, STOP! – I never smoked cigarettes, but if YOU smoke, I suggest you stop now! Do smoking cigarettes creates over 2,000 chemical reactions and puts you at risk for lung cancer and slows down new skin production, slows down collagen regeneration, breaks down elastin in your skin making you look older prematurely.
Stop Using Tanning Beds – For years people thought getting a tan from an indoor tanning bed was much safer than tanning in direct sunlight, but research has proved otherwise. Tanning beds, like taking on the beach, exposes you to UV rays which intern causes wrinkles, rashes, dark spots, and hyperpigmentation.
Reduce The Consumption of Junk Food – Junk food like processed chips, crackers, candy, cakes, ice cream, you name it, junk food will clam it! It will take your beautiful young skin hostage and make you look 20 years older if you don’t improve your nutrition.
Over Protect Fair Skin – Fair skin is beautiful, but because of a lack of melanin, fair skin can’t ward off the damage of light from the sun. Darker skin isn’t exempt from sun damage either and can develop skin problems like hyperpigmentation, melanoma, and rosacea.
Use Skin Care Products With Scientifically Proven Ingredients – Many skincare products that claim to help reduce crepey skin, have so many fillers and chemicals that can cause more damage.
Even though I was successful at losing over 70 pounds which led to a career in professional elite performance training, my horrible skin made me want to find ways to reverse the wrinkles while preventing crepey skin from coming back. I improved my diet, starting drinking more water, and lifting weights. And, after traveling all over the world speaking to several top dermatologists, I was able to find out what ingredients worked together to reverse and prevent crepey skin. Introducing, which I put together to create Tighten’ Up! and to help you in preventing crepey skin.
Tighten’ Up Crepey Skin Total Body Moisturizing Cream
It Is Ideal For Improving Saggy Skin Plus It’s Perfect for Before During and After Weight Loss, Getting Rid Of Crepey Arm & Leg Wrinkles and Preventing Crepey Skin
Scientifically proven ingredients are combined with NATURAL AND BIO-AVAILABLE elements to bring you the best ingredients that are shown to tighten, brighten, and firm skin crepey skin.
- Reduction in sagging skin
- Reduction in crepey skin texture
- Reduction in wrinkle depth
- Reduction in stretch mark lines
- Increase in skin tone
- Models, athletes, and precious users are seeing these results
- Restores extremely rough crepey wrinkled dry skin.
- Incredibly visible results in thirty days
- Powerful fruit acid rejuvenation properties
- With regular use, your skin renews collagen and becomes tighter and firmer. It works even better when you use it while you work out, eat a healthy good skin diet, and stay hydrated by drinking water regularly.
Our TIGHTEN’ UP saturates your skin with highly effective fruit extracts and nourishing organic shea butter producing dewy, glowing, and nourished skin while preventing crepey skin. Light and fresh for all skin types, this deeply penetrating and absorbing lotion is perfect for when you are dieting and want to prevent loose, sagging, or wrinkled skin.
Here are just a few powerful rejuvenating ingredients in this effective results-creating-formula. There are over seven more!
- Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for the skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
- Reduces Inflammation: A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory. (source) One compound, in particular, lupeol cinnamate, was found to reduce skin inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutations. This also makes it beneficial for some people with acne.
- Skin Smoothing: Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic, and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
To Your Best Skin Ever!
Celebrity Trainer And Best Selling Author
Global Skincare And Supplement Designer
Victoria works with professional athletes, Business CEOs, Entrepreneurs. She works with entrepreneurial companies and individuals who are looking to take their company or their life to a higher level of performance and effectiveness. She has well served in prestigious positions as a spokesmodel and marketing consultant for L.A. Gear, Athletic Footwear, NutraSweet, and Nike. She is an internationally acclaimed professional producer, trainer, speaker, lecturer, trade associations, and professionals worldwide.