Advanced Clarifying Toner For Clarifying, Breakouts, Wrinkles, Skin Tone and Acne
ADVANCED CLARIFYING TONER-ANTI-AGING VITAMIN C Advanced Formula with *Aloe Vera Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Blackheads, Whiteheads, Breakouts!
Can Used For Blackheads, Whiteheads, Breakouts and Uneven Skin Tone
- Hydrates, Restores and Rejuvenates skin
- Promotes cell regeneration & tissue repair
- Cleanses and Tightening the Pores by shrinking them
- Prepares your skin for better absorption of creams and serums applied thereafter
- Provides better oil control by removing excess oil
- Keeps your skin’s pH in check
- Blend of natural antioxidant rich fruit extracts
Help your skin achieve balance and a healthy healing PH level with Victoria’s Celebrity ADVANCED CLARIFYING TONER for Acne and Breakouts.
It purifies the skin by getting rid of toxins, impurities, dirt, environmental pollution that ruins and discolors skin. Plus, it gets rid of dull dead skin that hides your beauty. After applying this fresh feeling toner your skin is left totally clean, pure, radiant, and glowing. Not only does it purify your skin cells, it also revitalizes and soothes problem skin, leaving it silky-smooth and satin-soft and with a wonderful fresh feeling.
How To Use:
Suggested Use: After cleansing, soak a large cotton ball or pad with Hydrating Toner and gently stroke over the face. Do not rinse off. Follow with moisturizer and/or specialty product.
ADVANCED CLARIFYING TONER- Clarifying Series ANTI-AGING and ACNE begins with *Aloe Vera.
Benefits of The Powerhouse Base Natural Ingredient in this Advanced Clarifying Toner, Aloe Vera
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract:
- Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract juice, or Aloe Vera as it is more commonly known, is extracted from the leaves of the plant Aloe.
- It has been used medicinally for several thousands of years in many cultures. Scientists have discovered over 200 nutritional substances in Aloe Barbadensis leafs, including 20 minerals, 20 amino acids, 12 vitamins, and active enzymes.
- Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice can soothe skin and serve as an anti-inflammatory.
- It can be efficiently used topically, because of its burn healing effects, scar reducing and wounds healing properties.
- Aloe protects the skin from UV damage. The herb contains aloin, which can block up to 30 percent of the ultraviolet rays when applied to the skin’s surface.
- This plant, which carry the status of super star, contains an impressive number of vitamins, including A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, E, Choline and Folic Acid.
- These vitamins are great for protecting the skin from free radicals, dangerous compounds that cause signs of premature aging due to damaging effects on the DNA and other cell structures.
- The herb also contains enzymes, consisting of organic molecules that rejuvenate aged tissues and promote healthy skin.
- Scientists have shown that skin can absorb the key ingredients of Aloe up to 7 layers deep.
- Aloe effectively stimulates proteolytic enzyme action in skin tissue, stimulating fibroblast cells that manufacture collagen.
- Moreover, because of the aforementioned enzymatic breakdown of dead skin cells from Aloe, it is an excellent cleansing and detoxifying agent, that has ability to remove dead skin cells and toxins while purifying the pores.
- Aloe has antimicrobial properties against many common bacteria and fungi.
- Eight essential amino acids can be found in Aloe Vera and they are Isoleucine, Tryptophan , Leucine, Phenylalanine , Lysine, Methionine, Threonine and Valine. Aloe Vera also contains 12 non-essential amino acids, including Glutamine, Glycine, Alanine, Cysteine, Arginine, Proline , Glutamic acid Asparagine, Serine, Histidine, , Tyrosine, and Aspartic acid.
- Aloe provides 12 anthraquinones: Aloe emodin, Aloetic Acid, Aloin, Anthracine, Antranol, Barbaloin, Chrysophanic Acid, Emodin, Ethereal Oil, Ester of Cinnamonic Acid, Isobarbaloin, Resistannol. In relatively small concentrations they provide Analgesic, Antibacterial, Antifungal & Antiviral activity.
Advanced Clarifying Toner - Benefits of The Base Natural Ingredients
Rosa Centifolia Flower Water
- Rosehip has been shown to inhibit pigmentation which often shows up as “age spots” or sun spots, so may be found in sunscreens, skin lighteners, and other anti-aging crèmes.
- Rose water helps to retain moisture and is mildly astringent, which helps to even skin tone and improve its appearance.
- Rose water has long been used for its cosmetic benefit; its effect on the skin helps to soothe and calm, reducing redness and irritation. It has long been thought of as a tonic, and is used to treat blemishes and nourish the skin. The water is extracted from the petals of the flower via a process of steam distillation, and is thought to have been the first floral essential oil that was distilled.
- Rosehip contains high levels of vitamin C, plus is rich in oils and proteins, which help keep skin soft and moisturized.
- Rosehip water that naturally contains retinol (vitamin A), which may help treat lines and wrinkles and other visible signs of aging.
Mentha Citrata (Bergamot) Leaf Extract:
- It helps to soothe inflammation and promote healthy skin
- Antibiotic & Disinfectant: Certain components of Bergamot are antibiotic and disinfectant in nature. They inhibit the growth of germs, virus, and fungi.
- They also effectively prohibit infections, including those of the skin.
- It promotes fast healing of wounds, cracks on the skin and heels, ulcers, eczema, and itching.
- It protects wounds from becoming septic and developing deadly tetanus.
- It not only treats and heals the effects of other infections but inhibits the formation of new infections.
Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract:
- The polyphenol most abundant in green tea, EGCG, is also thought by some scientists to reactivate dying skin cells.
- Green tea extract is naturally rich in antioxidants, which has a cell-protecting function as well.
- It’s a strong antioxidant effect that protects the skin from the damaging effect of free radicals.
- Green tea extract also contains the Methylxanthines that stimulates skin microcirculation and therefore positively influence the tone and health of the skin.
- Green tea extract can actually decrease wrinkles and also makes you look younger.
- Green tea extract is a good anti-inflammatory agent thereby reducing inflammation in the skin, and most importantly having an inhibitory action on collagenase (a collagen-reducing enzyme that breaks down collagen).
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS That are formulated under strict conditions and are made in small batches to ensure its freshness and potency. It is powerful and designed to clear up problem skin and regenerate and renew dull wrinkled skin. Our products are formulated in the USA in an FDA certified facility Only natural high-grade ingredients are used. We never use outdated pre-green era blocking petroleum, horrible additives, cheap fillers or funky pore blocking parabens.
- ORDER YOURS TODAY!