Mega Hydrating Hyaluronic Mask
Mega Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Anti-Aging Mask
PROFESSIONAL, NATURAL and BIO-AVAILABLE Usability With NO Fillers!
Victoria’s Celebrity Mega Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Anti-Aging Mask
- Nourish Skin on A Cellular Level
- Mega Hydrate Skin & Enhances Firmness
- Revitalize & Brighten Complexion
- Reduce Dullness, Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Advanced Repair & Restructure
Baby soft natural glow. It is formulated to hydrate and soften while nourishing and soothing your
skin. It not only contains Hyaluronic acid, it also has some fabulous helpers from mother nature to nurture your skin. Here are some of the benefits from the natural herbal plant dictionary.
- Instant hydration that lasts all day keeping your skin hydrated
- Infuses skin with rapid cell renewing professional grade elements
- Moisturizes and brightens skin removing dull appearance
Hyaluronic acid is one of the primary elements of our mask. It’s use in cosmetic procedures and for skin is moisture retention and moisturization of skin cells. Here are just some of the wonderful things it does for your skin.
- Hydrates dry flaky damaged skin
- Plumps up skin to help diminish the appearance of wrinkles
- Prevents premature wrinkles and folds
- Increasing skin’s hydration level promoting firm skin tone
- Boosts skin’s elasticity and tightness
- Promotes healthy plump cell growth for anti-aging
- Keeps skin smooth and moist in air conditioning and in dry seasons
Comes in a 4 oz. White Jar – Luxury Series
Suggested Use: Place a cloth in warm water and apply to your face to open the pores.
Then apply an even layer of this luxurious hydrating mask evenly on your face, neck, décolleté’ and don’t forget the back of your neck. Leave on for 15 to 30 minutes. Rinse off with warm water then use cold water to close your pores.
Use one to two times per week depending on your desired results. If you have sensitive skin then once a week is good. If you have sun damaged and deep wrinkles, then you may want to do a mask every five days. Experiment and see where you see the best result without over doing it.
Over 17 incredible ingredients including:
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil
- Anti-Oxidant Protection - Olive oil contains three major antioxidants: vitamin E, polyphenols, and phytosterols. Antioxidants when topically applied, may help protect the skin from premature skin aging.
- Vitamin E partly accounts for the anti-aging benefits of olive oil because it helps restore skin smoothness and protects against ultraviolet light.
- Hydroxytyrosol, a rather rare compound found in olive oil, also prevents free radical damage to the skin
- It is full of various organic and mineral elements that can provide you with naturally glowing skin.
- It aids to combat facial lines, skin scarring and blotchy fatty tissues.
- Jojoba oil lessens irritated skin and promotes natural production of collagen.
- It protects from sun and prevents premature aging symptoms, such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- It softens dry and irritating spots and restores the skin to a balanced condition.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing inflammation caused by skin dryness.
- The extract is rich in polyphenols, free radical-fighting antioxidants, found to help prevent premature aging and guard against UV damage.
- The polyphenol most abundant in green tea, EGCG, is also thought by some scientists to reactivate dying skin cells.
- Green tea extract is naturally rich in antioxidants, which has a cell-protecting function as well.
- It’s a strong antioxidant effect that protects the skin from the damaging effect of free radicals.
- Shown to have anti-inflammatory activity
- Encourages the skin to create its own strengthening connective tissues
- Found to reduce the depth of wrinkles and increase general tone and hydration of the skin
- Found to be successful at lightening the color of skin.