Microdermabrasion Skin Polish
Microdermabrasion Skin Polish Exfoliation Anti-Aging, Crepe Skin, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Acne, Pimples, Breakouts, Blackheads
Smooths and Evens Skin Tone
- MICRODERMABRASION POLISH ADVANCED EXFOLIATING CREAM A high-performance gentle micro peel and microdermabrasion. Dermatology grade DIY exfoliating facial that contains easy-to-use facial rejuvenating treatment hydrating complex that leaves your skin feeling clean, firm, hydrated and radiant. You need a good exfoliation formulation that is able to effectively remove dead skin without harsh chemicals that can destroy your skin’s texture and color.
- MINI PEEL EFFECT OIL CONTROL + REPLENISHES AND HYDRATES – It helps the appearance of fine lines, pocks, discolor, spots, wrinkles post-acne discoloration, sun damage, melasma, freckles, pre-mature aging enlarged pores, facial keratosis pilaris (bumpy) and blotchy skin. The formulation is effective for all skin types. It’s made from the purest form of natural ingredients which are bio compatible for your skin. They do not contain any GMO's, petrochemicals, sulfates or synthetic dyes.
- IMPROVE SKIN TEXTURE - EVEN SKIN TONE REJUVENATES AND RENEWS YOUR SKIN –Fantastic for Crepe Skin on any part of your face, neck and body! When your skin is out of balance you can get pimples, spotty breakouts, deep pocks, discolor, creepy skin, wrinkles, stubborn blackheads, irritating whiteheads and even acne. Our Microdermabrasion Skin Polish is packed with rich ingredients that are two-fold. Some attack the problems and the others nourish the skin to repair damage and to prevent further cell damage. The result healthy, soft, smooth and supple skin.
- ANTI AGING & ACNE DEFENSE SMOOTHS AND TONES SKIN – Our Microdermabrasion is totally a skin polish that you can use on any part of your body. We have hand models who use it three times per week to keep their hands looking young and beautiful. You know how fun it is to see a totally polished skin after a trendy spa treatment, this is it. Same afterglow without the expensive bill.
- SKIN TRANSFORMING SCRUBBING AND POLISHING EXFOLIATOR on acne, discoloration, stretch marks, old scars and any area of troubled skin you may have. You can also leave it on longer as a mask. A bonus anti-aging agent for your precious skin.
Anti-Aging, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Acne, Pimples, Breakouts, Blackheads-Evens Skin Tone
If you are looking for an exfoliating product that helps the appearance of fine lines, pocks, discolor, spots, wrinkles post-acne discoloration, sun damage, melasma, freckles, pre-mature aging enlarged pores, facial keratosis pilaris (bumpy) and blotchy skin, then this is your new favorite scrub and micro peel.
It has a blend of ingredients that are pharmaceutical grade. Including micro crystals for gently removing dead dull skin and texture enhancing nutrient rich elements for clearing up acne and refining wrinkles. It is so powerful you don’t need any other equipment.
- Works on Pores, Pits & Pimples
- Works on Blemishes
- Improves Wrinkles and Crepe Skin Texture
- Improves Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Instantly Improves Skin Texture
- Brightens Skin
- Increase Skin Turnover
- Corrects Skin Imperfections
- Reduces Dark Spots
- Melasma & Hyperpigmentation
HOW TO USE
Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly for 15 minutes with water. For external use only. If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
Suggested Use: Apply to damp or wet skin. Gently massage scrub into skin for 1-2 minutes. Rinse well with water, pat dry. For optimal results, use product 2-3 times per week. Follow with your favorite serum and moisturizer. Best to use in the afternoon to evening so you don’t wear any makeup after your treatment. Allow the skin to breathe and regenerate.
If you wear as a mask, gently massage the scrub into your skin and leave on for 5-20 minutes. You can even leave it on as you shower to allow the steam to help infuse the healing elements deeper into your skin. Do not let it get into your eyes.
This formulation is effective for all skin types. It’s made from the purest form of natural ingredients which are bio compatible for your skin. They do not contain any GMO's, sulfates or synthetic dyes. It is a cruelty free product.
Try one today! Your Beautiful New Flawless Skin Is Waiting!
Just One of the 13 Super Powerful Ingredients in this formula is Jojoba Oil Esthers
Here are just a few of the Benefits of Jojoba Oil
- Provides all day moisturization – jojoba oil doesn't evaporate like water based moisturizers can.
- It is theorized, but not yet proven, that because jojoba oil is so similar to human skin oil, it can "trick" the skin into thinking it has produced enough oil and thus balance oil production.
- Very stable – jojoba oil does not become rancid or lose antioxidants even after long periods of storage.
- Spreads well and absorbs well.
- The organic variety is free of pesticides, GMOs, and is sustainably farmed.
- BioCompatible High similarity to sebum
- What makes it so unique compared to other seed oils is that jojoba oil is structurally and chemically very similar to the human sebum. This is because sebum is also largely comprised of wax mono esters, the primary constituent of jojoba oil. In most cases, it can act as a substitute while giving similar or added benefits compared to sebum. This property will be discussed further throughout the site.
- Non Allrgenic and Non Toxic
- Jojoba oil is non-toxic, non-comedogenic and non-allergenic. This means that it will not clog pores and will not cause any allergic reactions. It is also not an irritant, so it can safely be used around the eyes and on the skin. In addition to that, it does not cause a greasy feeling when used on the skin like other oils do.
- It has a high content of beneficial minerals and Vitamin E
- It contains many different varieties of tocopherols which make up Vitamin E and many other natural minerals. Vitamin E is well known for promoting healthy and clear skin.
- It prevents damage from free radicals
- Jojoba oil is an antioxidant and protects you from the damaging effects of free radicals, which is believed to contribute or cause various chronic diseases and cancer.
- It is antibacterial
- Most bacteria including Staphylococcus aureus and the fungus Candida albicans cannot reproduce and die when they come into contact with jojoba oil. In fact, it is so antibacterial that it can be used as a fungicide to control mildew.